Liquor Control Act
Tobacco Products Act
File a Complaint
Apply for a License
Verify a License
For an Alcohol Liquor License, Alcohol Delivery Permit or Tobacco/Tobacco Products License and Expiration Date, or to verify a valid Alcohol Server Permit, search the RLD Database by selecting the link below and under Profession, select: “LIQUOR CONTROL”, and Enter License Number or Permit Number. To search by name, enter the Name and Click “Search”.
Verify a Licensed Facility
For an Alcohol Liquor License, Alcohol Delivery Permit or Tobacco/Tobacco Products License and Expiration Date, search the RLD Database by selecting the link below and under Profession, select: “LIQUOR CONTROL”, and License Number or Permit Number. To search by name, enter the Name and Click “Search”.
- Alcohol Delivery Permit
- Server Permit copy/duplicate request
- Special Events Permit
- Common Carrier, Direct Wine Shipping, Non-Resident
Boards and Commissions Division
Apply for a License or Permit
- Please visit a board or commission page for information and instructions: https://www.rld.nm.gov/boards-and-commissions/individual-boards-and-commissions/
Renew a License or Permit
- Legacy Renewal Platform
- New Online Licensing Portal (requires registration with a unique link sent to your email on file – visit pages below for more information). Currently used only for the following renewals:
- Barbers and Cosmetology
- Counseling and Therapy
- Public Accountancy
Verify a License
- License Lookup for Acountancy, Counseling, Barber Cosmo, Real Estate Commission, Social Work, and Psychology
- Licensed Professional
- Licensed Facility
File a Complaint or Violation
Cannabis Control Division
Construction Industries Division
Financial Institutions Division
- About Us
- Mortgage Loan Companies, Mortgage Loan Company Branches, Mortgage Loan Originators, Collection Agencies, Collection Agency Branches, Collection Agency Managers, Repossession Companies, Motor Vehicle Sales Finance Companies, and Money Services Businesses all apply/renew/verify through NMLS.
- Endowed Care Cemeteries and Small Loan Companies apply/renew from forms on the forms and applications page Forms and Applications | NM RLD and verify through MLO.
- Banks, trust companies, and credit unions apply utilizing information from the FAQs FAQs | NM RLD and some forms from the forms and applications page Forms and Applications | NM RLD (these are complex applications and most information provided would be from an attorney and not on a simply form) and verify through the static docs on the about us page About Us | NM RLD
- No permits in FID
Manufactured Housing Division
Carnival Ride Insurance Program
- Crane Operators Safety Program
- Employee Leasing Program
For Licensee Searches concerning Mortgage Loan Companies, Mortgage Loan Company Branches or Mortgage Loan Originators, Collection Agencies, Collection Agency Branch(es), Collection Agency Manager, and Repossession Companies, please click on the link for the NMLS Consumer Access please click on the link to the NMLS Consumer Access.