Inspection Requests and Inspector Areas
When requesting an inspection, be prepared to supply the following information:
- Permit number
- Type of inspection needed
- Requestor’s name and contact information
- Please verify all work is complete and the permit is affixed to the window closest to the front exterior door.
You may request an inspection by any of these methods:
- Send an e-mail to CID.Inspection@state.nm.us.
- Call our support center at (505) 222-9813 in the Albuquerque area, or (877) 243-0979 from any other location in New Mexico.
- Fill out the form below.
The support center will dispatch the request to the appropriate inspector. Individual inspectors will no longer accept inspection requests.
Types of Inspections
Set-up and Blocking – Final Inspection
- Natural Gas
- Pre Pour inspection (prior to pouring concrete)
- Final Inspection
Online Inspection Request