Manufactured Housing: Inspections Request Inspection
Homeowners, installers and contractors must have an inspection performed after the set-up, foundation; electrical, plumbing and gas are complete on a mobile home. The Manufactured Housing Division performs inspections statewide, irrespective of city, county or unincorporated areas. The Division doesn’t have jurisdiction over tribal and pueblo lands in New Mexico.
The Manufactured Housing Division conducts approximately 4,800 inspections each year.
When requesting an inspection, be prepared to supply the following information:
- Permit number
- Type of inspection needed
- Requestor’s name and contact information
- Please verify all work is complete and the permit is affixed to the window closest to the front exterior door.
You may request an inspection by any of these methods:
- Send an e-mail to CID.Inspection@state.nm.us
- Call our support center at (505) 222-9813 in the Albuquerque area, or (877) 243-0979 from any other location in New Mexico.
Types of Inspections
Set-up and Blocking – Final Inspection
- Natural Gas
- Pre Pour inspection (prior to pouring concrete)
- Final Inspection
The Manufactured Housing Division has nine field inspectors.