To ensure no delays please review prior to submitting that the following is included and any pdf.
Submittals are unlocked formats.
- Planning and Zoning and or floodplain signatures on the Multipurpose state Building Application if applicable in the area for which your project is located. For list of areas click here: Flood Plain, Planning and Zoning Departments
- Construction plans must be complete in accordance with the following guidelines:
Building Permit Guide for Commercial
Building Permit Guide for Residential
- Energy Checklist is required for all residential and commercial buildings.
NM Residential Energy Plan Review Checklist
NM Commercial Energy Plan Review Checklist
- Multipurpose State Building Application
ADA Compliance form with commercial applications
Homeowners Responsibility with Homeowner applications
(Is complete, with valuation, square footage, physical address, Zip Code, County and directions of your of the project. IF NO CONTRACTOR AWARDED AT TIME OF SUBMITTAL PLEASE PUT TBD IN THE CONTRACTOR FIELD AND DO NOT SIGN, SIGNATURE IS ONLY FOR THE CONTRACTOR.)(IF THERE IS A CONTRACT A COPY OF THE SIGNATURE AND AWARDED AMOUNT MUST BE SUBMITTED)
- REVISIONS: MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH THE CID TRACKING NUMBER (PRT 1234) AND LABELED REVS IONS ALONG WITH A COPY OF THE REJECTION NOTICE. ALL RESUBMITTALS SHALL BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE https://send.rld.state.nm.us WEB SITE. No plan at any time should be sent directly to any CID staff at any time.
- Other forms that may be needed:
General Building Forms and Applications
Electrical Forms and Applications
Mechanical Forms and Applications