Animal Sheltering Board: Members and Meetings
Rena Distasio, Chair
Victoria Murphy, Vice Chair
Pennie Herrera Wardlow
Kelly Wallis, Director, Patrol Operations
Board Member Backgrounds and Biographies
- Judy Babcock is a member of a rescue organization. Biography
- Patricia Norris is a licensed veterinarian who has provided paid or unpaid services to an animal shelter.
- Joy Ansley is a representative from the New Mexico Association of Counties.
- Rena Distascio runs Responsibly Adopting Albuquerque’s Pit Bulls.
- Pennie Herrera Wardlow is a representative from a non-profit animal advocacy group. Biography
- Victoria Murphy is an employee with a euthanasia agency and has training and education in euthanasia.
- Captain Kelly Wallis is a representative from the New Mexico Municipal League.
- Peggy Weigle is a director of a New Mexico animal shelter. Biography
Board Meeting Information
Next Meeting Date
The next Rule Hearing and Board Meeting is on December 13,2013 and will begin at 10:00 am. The rule hearing will be held at New Mexico Regulation & Licensing Department located at 2550 Cerrillos Rd, Albuquerque, NM 87505 in Hearing Room #1